This Site is offered to you, the customer, conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained below (the “Agreement”). Please read them carefully. By using or accessing this Site or submitting an order through this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand this Agreement, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. If you do not accept this Agreement, do not access and use the Site. Gulfstream Gear may revise this Agreement at any time without notice.
We collect the following information
- Information generated by browsing the web site, such as which pages are visited, the order in which the pages are visited by each site user, and how long the user stays on each page.
- Information generated from explicit interactions with the web site, such as queries to our search engine, or logs of registered members’ account activity.
- Information that allows an individual to be contacted, such as a telephone number or e-mail address, when provided by that individual.
- The words contained in the body of a communication. For example, the text of an e-mail message.
- Information about the computer system that the individual is using to access the Internet, such as the IP number, domain name, browser type, or operating system.
Credit Card information
- Your credit card information is sent directly to our processor from your browser. Your data does not touch our servers.
- Credit card information is stored with our PCI compliant payment merchant and encrypted.
- Once a purchase has been submitted our 3rd party merchant verifies the number and charges your card for the shown amount.
- Information may be used by this Web site to complete the activity for which it was provided, whether the activity is a one-time event, such as returning the results from a search, or forwarding an e-mail message; or a recurring event, such as providing a subscription service or allowing access to saved searches or a scrapbook.
- Information may be used for the technical support of the Web site and its computer system. For example, to allow site administrators and developers to continually improve the web site’s performance and functionality, to secure and maintain the site, or to verify the Web site activity.
- Information may be used for research, analysis, and reporting. For example, data about the types of vehicle searches users have conducted.
- Information may be used to contact an individual, for the completion of a transaction initiated by that individual on the Web site.
Your privacy is important to us, we do not share your email address with 3rd party companies.
Terms and Conditions
You can cancel an order only before it has entered production. Orders go into production VERY quickly so please don’t wait. You must CALL to cancel an order. Gulfstream Gear reserves the right to cancel an order for any reason.
We want you to be happy with your product, however please inspect your item immediately upon delivery and report any issues within 3 business days. We can not issue refunds or accept returns for custom items. We produce your order based on the information located on your receipt. Questions or comments about your design need to be left in the comments field at checkout. We will always contact you before production if we do not understand your comment.
Any returns authorized by Gulfstream Gear must be shipped back at the buyers expense.
Colors represented on the website are visual representations. The color you receive will likely not match the way your screen shows it online. Computer monitors do not reproduce exact match to colors. We will not replace orders based on improper color selection and variations from what you saw on your screen.
We use the design preview you generated while designing as a reference. This design is your proof. Errors, omissions, or spelling mistakes are not our responsibility. We produce what you designed. If we catch spelling mistakes before production we will verify with you if this was intentional or not and then proceed. Please be sure to review the color policy above how we match colors. We cannot replace designs that included errors, omissions, or spelling mistakes.
Delivery and Shipping
You order will be shipped via USPS, unless you specify your own shipping company. We have no control on the care of your item once it has left our facility. Unfortunately packages do get lost or damaged from time to time. We will do our best to get the situation solved for you to your satisfaction.
Ultimately we cannot be responsible for shipping delays or errors by the shipping company you select. However, it is our best intention to get you your product in a timely manner. We deal with shipping issues on a case by case basis. If your package is lost we’ll replace it then deal with the shipping company directly. We cannot be held responsible for incorrect addresses, delivered packages being failed to be picked up, or improperly forwarded mail.
We follow USPS guidance on declaring packages lost. USPS Express Mail is considered lost after 7 days from the time of shipment. USPS Priority and First Class are consider lost after 15 days from the time of shipping.
We reserve the right to cancel any order which may be deemed unshippable by international carriers. Please note specifically we have box size restrictions for various countries.
Please be aware your country may impose import/duty fees on foreign imports. Any and all import/duty fees imposed during the delivery of your item are your responsibility to pay. We do not have any control over the fees imposed by your country. It is our policy to declare the full value of the items purchased on our customs declaration forms.
Should a package be returned to us due to an incorrect address or location specific delivery exception (not otherwise the fault of the shipping company) it will be the customers responsibility to pay to have the item reshipped. We will not be able to resend the item until it arrives back at our facility.
Reporting Shipping Damage
Should your order incur shipping damage please do not discard the order. We will need photographic evidence to provide a replacement. Please send 1 photo of the box damage and 1 photo of the damaged items to email@example.com. Upon receipt of the photos we will promptly replace the order at no cost to you.
Requirements (vinyl lettering)
We will not warranty, repair or refund vinyl that is attached to an unacceptable surface.
- Boats (with factory gel coat)
- Metals (Must be painted with a smooth, glossy enamel.)
- Vehicles (Must be painted with a smooth, glossy enamel.)
- Fiberglass (Must be painted with a smooth, glossy enamel.)
- Wood (Must be painted with a smooth, glossy enamel.)
- Other Painted Surfaces (Paint must be smooth and glossy, vinyl will not stick to oxidized, faded, or peeling paint)
- Raw Lumber
- Oxidized or faded paint
- Peeling paint
- Rubber or Hypolon
- Raw Metals
- Oily Surfaces
- Primer Painted Surfaces
- Rough or paterned Gel Coat (on boats)
- Low Energy Plastics (such as found on some kayaks, canoes, and power sports equipment)
- Textured non smooth surfaces, such as paneling found on house boats
Vinyl lettering should never be installed when the outside ambient temperature is below 50°F (10°C). If the surface is too hot to touch, it is too hot to install vinyl lettering also. This generally indicates in excess of 90°F.
Surface Damage Policy
Gulfstream Gear assumes no responsibility for surface damage caused by our graphics during installation, removal, or the duration of time applied.
New Paint Policy
Any graphics or lettering should not be applied to a freshly painted surface. You must wait at least 7 days regardless of what your body shop advises before applying graphics. It is critical to follow these guidelines. Fresh paint will go through an out-gas period which will cause the vinyl adhesive to prematurely release. Fresh paint can also be easily damaged by vinyl adhesive, you could actually lift the fresh paint off!
Registration Numbers, Compliant Lettering, and Local Laws
Gulfstream Gear provides guidelines for designing Coast Guard Documentation and State Boat Registration numbers in accordance with local laws. We frequently see orders which are outside these guidelines. Firstly, it is your responsibility to create compliant lettering with your local laws. We are not responsible for any citations or violations as a result of your design using our online tools or personal advisement. We will not be liable for any fines or penalties incurred as a result of the vinyl lettering designed. You are creating custom lettering at your own risk.
Communications from Gulfstream Gear
Email is our primary means of communication. We send your order confirmation, shipping notification and any subsequent notifications via email. Be sure to allow mail from firstname.lastname@example.org and monitor your spam folder. Should you leave a comment or ask a question, we will contact you via email. If you request a phone, call we will make our best effort to call you within one business day and leave a message if no one answers. Should you need further assistance you will need to email us or call us directly 561-585-1519.
By using this Site, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Gulfstream Gear harmless from and against any and all liability, claims, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable legal fees and expenses), alleging or resulting from your use of the Site in violation or breach of this Agreement. By submitting an order to us, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all liability, claims, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) in any action by any third party based on a claim that you infringed such third parties intellectual property rights.
All content on this Site, including but not limited to the arrangement and assembly of the Site, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software (collectively “Content”), is copyrighted as the original creation of Gulfstream Gear, or used with the express permission of the copyright, trademark name or service mark owner, and therefore is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. This Site and the Content may be used only to design and order printed material from Gulfstream Gear or its authorized affiliates. Any other use, including but not limited to, reproduction, modification, distribution, redistribution, publication, or republication of any or all of the Content on this site is strictly prohibited.
The Content, this Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, that is not expressly permitted by Gulfstream Gear in writing.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, Gulfstream Gear PROVIDES THIS SITE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. Gulfstream Gear MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THIS SITE. Gulfstream Gear DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS SOLD ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY, AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL BoatDecals.biz BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION FOUND ON SITES THAT LINK TO OR FROM THE SITE FROM THIRD PARTIES NOT ASSOCIATED WITH US.
Jurisdiction and Venue
We control the Site from our location in Florida, United States. By using this site, you agree that any legal action brought against Gulfstream Gear shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of laws principles. By using this site you agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use of this site shall be an appropriate United States federal or Florida state court. Use of this Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph.